Sunday, April 6, 2014

How Christian is Easter? Update.

 

For "Scripture Sunday":

How Christian is Easter?

"Easter customs mix pagan myths, rituals, symbols and practices with just a little truth. What's wrong with this picture?"

Transcript at: http://www.ucg.org/beyond-today-program/mans-holidays/how-christian-easter

________

Update:

I was hoping to tell y'all good news.  We were told that the burglars would be picked up last Monday, but the paperwork is still held up in the DA's office.

Another med, an allergy med, that the doctors put me on, made my heart skip beats for a while, and so the cardiologist put a heart monitor on me for 24 hours.  No results of that yet. 

Ray and I went to church yesterday, just as we have ever since I got out of the hospital, and it was a great day.

2 comments:

Dizzy-Dick said...

Glad to hear you are OK. Keep getting better and try to stay away from the doctors. Sometimes, they just make you worse. Hope the DA gets off his rear and the burglars get arrested.

LakeConroePenny,TX said...

Thank you, DD.
The doctors still have me in their grip, and the burglars have not been arrested yet.
Happy Tails and Trails, Penny